Fans de Tokio Hotel
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Fans de Tokio Hotel

Forum dédier uniquement aux Fans de tokio hotel!

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

[scans] Tempo

+2
ptitepunkette
Brioche
6 participants
AuteurMessage
Brioche
Admin
Admin
Brioche

[scans] Tempo Empty
MessageSujet: [scans] Tempo   [scans] Tempo Icon_minitimeMer 10 Jan - 11:48

[scans] Tempo 7030382

http://www.superimagehosting.com/viewer.php?id=opt1168453786o.jpg
http://www.superimagehosting.com/viewer.php?id=viu1168453839h.jpg
http://www.superimagehosting.com/viewer.php?id=bwy1168453899e.jpg
http://www.superimagehosting.com/viewer.php?id=cqs1168453960i.jpg
http://www.superimagehosting.com/viewer.php?id=klz1168454002k.jpg
http://www.superimagehosting.com/viewer.php?id=jdv1168454056o.jpg
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://th-fans.1fr1.net
ptitepunkette
Groupie
ptitepunkette

[scans] Tempo Empty
MessageSujet: ...   [scans] Tempo Icon_minitimeMer 10 Jan - 12:45

MErci beaucoup
tokiohotel93
Fan
tokiohotel93

[scans] Tempo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [scans] Tempo   [scans] Tempo Icon_minitimeMer 10 Jan - 14:44

P*tain je crois que je l'ai vu en Allemagne !
Et bien sur je l'ai pas acheté --"
Haaan ><
Bref sont belles les photos =D

Pis Kate Moss pour une fois est joUlie I love you
http://rockeuzeee.skyblog.com
Vio
Admin
Admin
Vio

[scans] Tempo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [scans] Tempo   [scans] Tempo Icon_minitimeMer 10 Jan - 16:07

putin mais bill !! ce cul O_O je love XD

*se reprend* pfff qu'elle pouf XD
leszumosetzumelles
Fan
leszumosetzumelles

[scans] Tempo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [scans] Tempo   [scans] Tempo Icon_minitimeSam 13 Jan - 13:22

rolala bill toujours les pieds sur les canapés et j'aperçois un paquet de clopes a coté de Georg !!! Evil or Very Mad

merci pour les scans
http://bahudemalade01.skyblog.com
schwarz-engel
Fan
schwarz-engel

[scans] Tempo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [scans] Tempo   [scans] Tempo Icon_minitimeSam 13 Jan - 13:48

Vio a écrit:
putin mais bill !! ce cul O_O je love XD

*se reprend* pfff qu'elle pouf XD

Arf *mdr* xD
alala jte comprend loul

Merfi' brioche I love you
Brioche
Admin
Admin
Brioche

[scans] Tempo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [scans] Tempo   [scans] Tempo Icon_minitimeSam 13 Jan - 15:41

TRADUCTION!=] in english ... for the moment =]
J'ai donc mis en GROS caractère , ce qui pour les fans francaises sont interessantes... LOL =D

Tempo: Ok, it’s 1984, Bochum was released, Grönemeyer was getting his first fans. You weren’t born yet.
Tom: No weren’t. Bill and I are born in 1989.

Tempo: Do you know the words of the song?
Bill: I only know the chorus
Schafer: When is a man a man. Alcohol is the saver in need – or what?
Tempo: first-aider. Alcohol is like a first-aider in need.
Grönemeyer: It’s just what you make of it
Gustav: But I don’t know any more of the words.

Tempo: Have you ever covert a Grönemeyer song?
Bill: No, we haven’t. We have written all our own songs. Now we just have covered “Instant Karma” from John Lennon as a charity song for amnesty international, we also sang the song the song on the Bravo show.
Grönemeyer: 50 years Bravo, right. I haven’t spoken with Bravo yet but my version of “Da da da” is on there cd. I am really offended because I never got a fold out poster, I think there should be one of me in every house. Do they even still have those?
Bill: Yes
Gustav: we have about 2 or 3
Tom: one is hanging in our studio
Gustav: It is very difficult to get us all in one shot. We always have to lie on top of each other or something.
Bill: we also do a pyramid.

Tempo: When was the last time you stood in the front row of a concert?
Bill: That was with Nena
Georg: I never was in the front row, I always got a safer spot.
Bill: But non of us, I think, had got posters a wall or anything.
Georg: Not true, I had a rolling stone posters
Tom: I had one from Aerosmith
Grönemeyer: Eros Ramazotti?
Tom: No, Aerosmith
Grönemeyer: Ok, Aerosmith, sorry
Tom: I also have to say, back then when we could have been big fans from someone we were already performing ourselves. I have never travelled somewhere to see a concert.
Georg: I did. I have seen Oasis in Berlin and Frankfurt. I was incredibly lucky because they cancelled every show the Frankfurt show.

Tempo: Herbert, how about you?
Grönemeyer: The Doors, I think. Jim Morrison. I was absolutely fan of them.

Tempo: Have you ever seen them live?
Grönemeyer: No, by the time I could he was already dead. I couldn’t go to any concert, I just didn’t have the money. I just listened to their records. It started with the small faces, that were the first records that I bought for myself, I still think they are very good. I used to listen to them for hours, also Bob Dylan and Randy Newman. But I my first concert – just don’t remember.

Tempo: You are just coming from Paris, have also played for hundreds of screaming fans. A question from Germany to Tokio Hotel: How is France?
Tom: France? super.

Tempo: You are at the moment in the album top 20 with your album “Schrei”, no German album has made it to the top 20 before.
Bill: we are also totally surprised. Normally French people don’t really like anything except French-pop. We only had been there for 3 or 4 days and gave some interviews but the strange thing is that these people find out everything through the internet. When we got there, there were fans waiting in front of the hotel. In France!

Tempo: Really French people, or just German fans who have travelled a long way?
Bill: no, it were only French girls. And they all wanted to also write us letters and learn German.

Tempo: Do you speak French?
Tom: we got French for about 3 years but I don’t remember any of it.
Georg: Je m’appelle Georg.
Bill: I don’t know any more then that

Tempo: Do the French fans sing along with your songs?
Bill: they know all the words of the entire album. I can really work with this audience.

Tempo: what do you mean?
Tom: When you forget the words you can just let the audience sing.
Bill: I get so nervous, so it sometimes happens. We are here and the audience is over there. It was our first concert for people with another language. I was so afraid I couldn’t get the energy across.

Tempo: Do you then first say “Bonjour”?
Bill: I said “bonjour” and then also apologized in French for the fact that my French isn’t very good. I learned that before the show.
Grönemeyer: People always use to many words in a song. We Germans hold a lot back. First you got to find a course and then you have to ask questions, total nonsense. Bottom-line, it rocks and it’s awesome. At Manu Chao’s concert a also don’t understand a word from what he is saying but I still think it is good.
Bill: Yes, I also know how to get a message across. I never try to act like in know the words. Language aren’t just my thing anyway.
Georg: I am still wondering how I survived 3 years with these guys.

Tempo: Tom and Bill, you get everything from school through the internet, also your finals?
Tom: its just like a real school.

Tempo: Herbert, would you allow your son to also do that, he is also doing music right?
Grönemeyer: I would definitely want him to do his final exam.
Tom: we also do that.
Grönemeyer: When your children have this kind of need to do there thing and make music you have to find a way to combine both. My son makes great music but he is also an awesome writer. But with me it is totally different. He has got his father at home, he sings all day long but he is also very relaxed about it. He deals with it in a different way then I do.
Before this I used to play at a theatre in Bochum. My parents were very frustrated back then and thought to themselves, what is wrong with him? They were very afraid I was gonna quit school and lead the live of a musician for only 700 mark (Germans old currency)

Tempo: How can you at such a moment in your life be certain that you are going in the right direction?
Grönemeyer: There are some things that you have learned in life and at a point you just know that your doing the right thing. Making music was for me just as obvious as getting up in the morning.

Tempo: With your fifth record you started to get fans?
Grönemeyer: And the first records I don’t even play anymore, I can’t stand them. I am just a simple singer and people also see me as one. Singing songs that other people write. I absolutely have to sing. I had long red hair, looked like a girl, I am very clumsy, but I also have a sturdy voice. I sing just like David Clayton-Thomas

Tempo: Who is David Clayton-Thomas?
Grönemeyer: The singer from Blood, Sweat & Tears. Or Chris Farlowe from Colloseum. Those were my idols. In Bochum, that is were my first record came to life. I am wearing a striped shirt on the cover of the record and in the back you see the words Grönemeyer.

Tempo: would it have been suicide for your career if you had a lot of fans from the start?
Grönemeyer: I never have thought about that. I have always been patient and relaxed about everything. I always thought it would happen some day. I fit happens it happens, if it doesn’t it doesn’t.
Bill: With us it started when a producer saw us in a club. He took us to a music studio, from that moment three other producers joined and now we got four.
Grönemeyer: You have got four producers? And one brings you your tea or something? One makes you sandwiches and the other makes the bets?
Bill: We have got a large team. It takes a lot of people to make an album and everybody is working together really well. Actually, when we first got our record deal things were starting to get complicated. All the work really exhausted us. When we first signed our record deal with BMG we thought, cool., finally it is going to happen. Then all of a sudden Sony took over BMG and then the boss that hired us wasn’t all of a sudden the boss anymore.
Manager from the background: We only had to talk about the amount of money but then they said no, and there wasn’t anything to discuss anymore. So the contract with BMG was broken and then ended up at Universal.

Dernière édition par le Sam 13 Jan - 15:46, édité 3 fois
Brioche
Admin
Admin
Brioche

[scans] Tempo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [scans] Tempo   [scans] Tempo Icon_minitimeSam 13 Jan - 15:41

SUITE

Tempo: To bad for BMG, right?
Tom: They are still kicking themselves I think.
Grönemeyer: The company Intercord that released my first albums said after the fourth record that it just wasn’t gonna happen for me. We have invested so much money in you, you have played in the movie “das boot”, six million people have seen you on the big screen in the cinema – but they just don’t buy your records. At that point I wanted to go to Warner, but they immediately wanted to talk about money. EMI took me to see a football match. I really liked that approach and signed right away - and I still work for them.

Tempo: That probably earns you lots of respect, 22 years with one record company. Do you have doubts about the future?
Bill: no, no doubts.

Tempo: Not even a little?
Bill: No, I don’t fear the future. Not yet. I am sure a wanna be on stage.

Tempo: When your first single went to number one, did you think. “ok, it doesn’t get bigger then this”?
Bill: Definitely

Tempo: At the moment everything is getting bigger for you guys. Sales numbers, stages, fan base. The first reaction from the big Falco to the message that he was number one in the American charts was “shit, I only can go down from here” how do think about that?
Bill: Obvious, there is never a guarantee that the album and tour are gonna be a big success and the singles will go to number one, but it just goes on. The most important for me is the music, and it stays that way.
Grönemeyer: “Bochum” has sold about 2.5 million times, ”Springe” only 1.2 million and the record company didn’t liked it. But when you make music that really comes from your soul it shouldn’t matter to you. You stop for one moment asking yourself if something is a good song but then its just not that important. When you kiss a girl your not doing it completely right straight away. When everything goes not as good as expected a band shouldn’t be afraid or try to blame each other. You shouldn’t be tempted to say, he doesn’t play drums that well so he should leave. No, a band should stick together also in the bad times!
Bill: we haven’t had big fights yet, but we love to discuss things. To other people it may not be that important but when we have a discussion it can get though.

Tempo: what kind of things do you discuss?
Tom: mostly non important stuff, everyday things. Why Gustav isn’t drinking all his coffee, or something.
Grönemeyer: Gustav, do you just take that?
Bill: It can happen that we start yelling at each other.

Tempo: what was the most rock n roll moment in your life?
Georg: I can remember a festival in Dresden, it smelt like fish there and was really nasty.
Grönemeyer: (laughing) that really is rock n roll.
Bill: Something like that, we hat to sleep in this little tents on this field bets. There were cock-roaches and rats everywhere.
Grönemeyer: With me it was totally different, after a performance I went straight to the hotel were we stayed. We wrecked the entire room. The hotel was very mad because they had iron maiden too and nothing happened and then we come along and al of a sudden TV’s are flying through the window.

Tempo: Did you ever have a big fight with a hotel?
Bill: yes, but that wasn’t very smart from us. We had this little motors and we were driving with it in the rooms, while at the reception they were already trying to find an excuse to throw us out, so we got banned.

Tempo: Did you hit someone?
Bill: Mainly ourselves. It was totally innocent. We just didn’t look like people they like to have as there guests.

Tempo: With rock n roll also comes alcohol. Sure you have been drunk a lot?
Georg: Not me.
Grönemeyer: I only drink coffee
Gustav: me too

Tempo: have you ever been drunk on stage?
Bill: no, you just can’t do that.
Grönemeyer: when you have a long tour it can happen but I wouldn’t be really drunk or something.

Tempo: Is it possible to write a song when you are drunk?
Georg: when you drink one glass of red whine maybe.
Bill: when you are drunk you maybe have more exciting ideas. But I don’t think your then in the condition to write it down.
Tom: or maybe the next day you find the idea totally retarded.
Grönemeyer: I always have pen and paper lying next to my bet because I thought that maybe I could dream my ideas. Then I have an idea- write it down and when I wake up in the morning and look at the note it says, woman loves man.

Tempo: Woman loves man, not bad.
Grönemeyer: don’t you think so? The conclusion: drunk or dreaming, both doesn’t work well for writing something good. In the seventies and nineties a lot of songs were made under influence of drugs, I am not the right person to tell you this. My band always say I am my own drugs. The drugs do the performance. People only do this for themselves, for there own ego.

Tempo: do you wanna keep making music forever?
Grönemeyer: I may not look as good as a few years ago but I still have things to tell people. I don’t play for the young people. Things just change. They only see me as an old man. When I go on stage I just don’t think about what I look like. When I see a movie with Bob Dylan I think, it is still possible. I just don’t act as if I am 22 anymore.

Tempo: rock music is a contest were the old and the young constantly compete.
Tom: We don’t get extra credit because we are young. Some people respect us and some look at us like we are nuts.
Bill: Lots of musicians look at us and think, I wish I had that much fans at such a young age.
I am already 30 years sitting in the waiting room and nobody pays any attention to what I do.

Tempo: Bela B, she makes jokes about Tokio Hotel in der Zeitung. Why do you think she does that?
Bill: They make jokes about us since we started. For us it is totally normal they do this.

Tempo: Do you already get tired about all the jokes?
Bill: It is always about our ages or something. “They should already be in bed, they should be watching Bambi. Hahahaha. But sometimes they also make good jokes. Mad magazine has got this whole article about us, I think that is really cool.
Gustav: Yes, we are on the Titanic as four boys. You try to make it to the cover of the titanic.

Tempo: Herbert, during your career people also have made jokes about you?
Grönemeyer: And the first one was by coincidence also from Bela B: “Grönemeyer can’t dance” I thought it was really funny.

Tempo: Is there a Grönemeyer ringtone?
Grönemeyer: No, but you can download the songs to your phone.

Tempo: Which ringtone do you have?
Grönemeyer: It is called “Zen”. It is a Japanese tone.

Tempo: Have you ever downloaded a ringtone?
Grönemeyer: With Jamba or something? No.
Georg: My phone always has the same tone.
Bill: I am not such a phone person and I haven’t ever downloaded anything for it.

Tempo: Have you ever downloaded illegal music?
Bill: No, I just need something real like a cd or book.
Tom: My friends used to do that, they were real internet freaks and had the newest music download programmes. I think it is pretty stupid.

Tempo: Really?
Bill: Really, I haven’t ever burned a cd.

Tempo: Herbert, have you ever looked around with these illegal programmes?
Grönemeyer: I only look up information. I am not really an internet person and don’t know anything about it. I always need some help, when I need to know something about a song or so, I always look it up in itunes.
Georg: I also like itunes. You can listen to the song before you buy it.
Grönemeyer: I always used to listen to music in a record store like as if I was going to the café. There is always somebody to recommend you to listen to something. Nobody does that anymore. They always leave without buying anything.
Bill: Nowadays you only see this big stores and not so much the small ones anymore, I think it is a shame.

Tempo: when you go to a Tokio Hotel concert you always see this unbelievable banners. “Wir wollen eure schwänze sehen”. It is unseen until now.
Grönemeyer: “Wir wollen eure schwänze sehen”? That’s a clear request.

Tempo: What is the most obscene banner you have ever seen?
Grönemeyer: With my concert they throw panties on stage, or people in the audience take there clothes of.
Georg: Or manager always tells us that almost all the girls do that, to bad we most of the time don’t see that because we are concentrating on our music (smiles)
Contenu sponsorisé

[scans] Tempo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [scans] Tempo   [scans] Tempo Icon_minitime

[scans] Tempo
Page 1 sur 1